Text size  A   A   A 
Skip to Main Content
alt : main_pic.swf

Latest Vacancies

Live-in care worker

Live-insupport.co.uk specialise in supplying Live-in Care Workers. We are looking for a female live-in carer to work with a female client in her own home (Gloucestershire) 7 days a week, annual leave

View and Apply Online

Live-in care worker

We specialise in providing 24 hour live-in Care for a wide range of clients who are based throughout the united kingdom. You would be assigned to assist a client with their

View and Apply Online

Live-in care worker

Assigned to assist a client with their everyday needs, including all personal care and domestic duties for anything between 1 to 8 consecutive weeks. Your role will allow our clients to

View and Apply Online


Eligibility To Work

If you are a non-UK resident, we will need from you:
  • Passport
  • Driving licence
  • Marriage certificate (if applicable)
  • Police conduct certificate
  • 2 references with a phone number, email and fax
  • An updated Curriculum Vitae
  • 2 passport size photos
  • Visa or WRS 


You can apply for a visa at your nearest British Mission (British High Commission, Embassy or Consulate). For more information, for a list of British missions or to find out if you need a visa,  visit The Foreign and Commonwealth Office at www.fco.gov.uk/en/


Ancestry Visa

An ancestry visa allows you to work in UK if a parent or grandparent was born in the British Isles.


Worker Registration Scheme (WRS - 8 EU members)

This scheme was introduced in 2004 and applies to newly joined EU members except Malta and Cyprus. If you are a national of the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia and want to work for one month or more for a United Kingdom employer you must register under the WRS. Once you have been working legally in the United Kingdom for 12 months (without a break) you will have full rights of free movement and will no longer need to register on the WRS. You can then get a registration certificate confirming your right to live and work in the United Kingdom, although you are not obliged to do so.

Cost for registration is £90 + £5 postage and it is mandatory.


Highly Skilled Migrant Visa

Highly Skilled Migrant visas may be available to degree-qualified nurses.


Student Visa

We regret that we are not able to offer full time care work to holders of student visas.


Other rights to work

You should also have the right to work if you have 'Right of Abode', 'Indefinite Leave', or have been granted asylum.


Work Permits UK / Sponsored Work Permits

Work Permits UK usually issues work permits only for jobs requiring people with degree level professional qualifications, people who work at a senior level, or for areas in which there is a particular skills shortage. Work permit applications can only be made by a UK employer who has a specific 'permanent' job to offer a named person. We regret that our temporary and/or self-employed work will not entitle people to get a work permit who do not otherwise have the right to work in this country and that we cannot offer work to people who have a work permit in the name of another employer.


Request Callback

What is the best time to call?


request a brochure


We are proud members of the UKHCA
Read more