Quality Of Care
Live-insupport.co.uk are committed to delivering the standard of care that we would want for our own family and friends.
We are able to provide high quality care by providing:
- tailored support plans which meet existing preferences for meals, eating times, naps and favoured activities
- services which fully respect customers and their rights to privacy, confidentiality and dignity
- personal support to customers to help retain control of their lives and maintain their independence and dignity in their daily routines
- care workers who are fully trained and knowledgeable about using aids and adaptations to promote independence
- live-in care workers who cause minimal disruption or confusion to the daily routine
- continual and professional re-assessment of customers’ support plans and needs.
We have a dedicated Quality Team who together with branch staff and care workers externally audit the quality of our services.
Our services are registered with the Care Quality Commission and with all the local authorities where we provide services, and all staff who come into your home are carefully vetted.