People are happiest when living in the comfort of their own homes, but for many there comes a time when they are not able to continue living unaided.
Live-in Support.co.uk offers full time live-in care for people who do not want to leave their home life or pets and value their independence.
What is live-in care?
Live-in care is an affordable alternative to moving into a care home. People continue to live at home but with full time help always on hand.
Live-in care offers:
- Full time care provided by a live-in carer who lives in the home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A care plan tailored to individual needs
- Help with personal care and household tasks
- Care, support and companionship
Benefits of live-in care
- Peace of mind that care is always on hand
- High degree of personalised support
- Minimal disruption to daily life
- No upheaval or stress caused by moving.
Who could benefit from live-in care?
We provide live-in care for people with a range of conditions including:
- Multiple Sclerosis
For further information, please contact our experienced staff to see if we can support your requirement.