About the Company
Live-insupport.co.uk offers a high standard of personal care designed to meet individual needs. With a wealth of care industry experience, we offer:
- experienced and fully qualified live-in care workers
- live-in care services in England and Wales
- a comprehensive range of support services from permanent 24 hour care to temporary post-hospital care
- live-in care for the elderly and adults with a range of health conditions.
As one of the leading providers of live-in care, we aim to:
Provide a service of live-in care to people in their own homes
- Foster an atmosphere of care and support which enables and encourages our clients to live a normal and independent lifestyle
Support individuals and organisations in promoting health and independence
Provide an affordable and reliable service which is responsive to a client's needs
Our community-based branch offices are headed by experienced managers who are able to offer advice and information on all aspects of care.
Live-insupport.co.uk is part of Housing 21, a leading provider of care, health and housing options for older people. Housing 21's services include:
- sheltered and extra care housing for rent or sale
- care and support in people’s own homes
- dementia services
Visit www.housing21.co.uk for further information.